SECTION 1. TYPES OF INFORMATION THAT MAY BE COLLECTED
1.01. Information You Provide Us. Personal information such as your username and password, name, email address, physical address, zip code or other information may be collected via the Site.
1.02. Site Usage Information. We may receive and store certain types of information whenever you visit the Site. For example, we may collect click-stream data and your IP address.
1.03. Email Communications. When you open emails from the Site, we may receive a confirmation noting you opened an email from us, if your computer supports such capabilities. We also may keep track of what emails we send you and what emails you may be receiving from BTT and our affiliates. Additionally, we keep a record of what emails you have opted to and not to receive.
1.04. Information from Other Sources. We may receive information about you from other sources and add it to your personal information.
SECTION 2. HOW INFORMATION MAY BE COLLECTED
2.02. IP Addresses and Click-stream Data. We may collect IP addresses and/or click-stream data for purposes of system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers and sponsors. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet. Our computers identify your computer by its IP address. When you request Web pages from the Site, our computers log your IP address. Click-stream data is information collected by our computers when you request Web pages from the Site. Click-stream data may include such information as the page served, the time, the source of the request, the type of browser making the request, the preceding page view and other such non-personal information. When analyzed, this data helps us analyze how visitors arrive at the Site, what type of content is most popular, what type of visitors in the aggregate are interested in particular kinds of content and advertising, and the like. Additionally, BTT may use other new and evolving sources of information in the future.
SECTION 3. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
3.01. Use of Information. BTT owns the information collected via this Site. As applicable, the information you provide to us may be used to:
* contact you about the Site;
* monitor or improve the use of the Site;
* customize the advertising and content you see;
* monitor compliance with our terms and conditions of use of the Site;
* provide special offers to you from BTT and/or its affiliates and other third parties; and
* send you promotional material on behalf of our partners.
3.02. Discretion to Use Information. BTT MAY USE INDIVIDUAL INFORMATION FOR ANY LEGALLY PERMISSIBLE PURPOSE IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION.
3.03. Storage of Information. BTT stores the information in a database on BTT computers. Our computers have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under BTT control. Not withstanding such measures, BTT cannot guarantee that its security measures will prevent BTT computers from being illegally accessed, and the information on them stolen or altered.
SECTION 4. WITH WHOM THE INFORMATION MAY BE SHARED
4.01. Information Sharing. At times, we may share your personally identifiable information with others for various purposes. The following outlines the ways in which your information may be shared with others:
* Agents: We employ other businesses, certain services and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, sending e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, Site analysis, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They may have access to personally identifiable information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes;
* Aggregate Information: We may share aggregate information such as demographics and Site usage statistics to advertisers, sponsors or other organizations. When this type of information is shared, the other parties do not have access to your personally identifiable information;
* Affiliated Companies: BTT may disclose, transfer, and sell the information to entities affiliated with BTT.
* Business Transfers: The Site or BTT may be sold along with its assets, or other transactions may occur in which your personally identifiable information is one of the business assets transferred. In such a case, your personally identifiable information, which we have gathered, may be one of the business assets we transfer; and
* Legal Process: In the event we are required to respond to subpoenas, court orders or other legal process your personally identifiable information may be disclosed pursuant to such subpoena, court order or legal process, which may be without notice to you.
SECTION 5. MISCELLANOUS
5.02. No Information Collected from Children. BTT will not knowingly collect any personal information about children under the age of 13. If BTT obtains actual knowledge that it has collected personal information about a child under the age of 13, that information will be immediately deleted from our database. Because it does not collect such information, BTT has no such information to use or to disclose to third parties. BTT has designed this policy in order to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”).