Managed Unified Communications
Comprehensive management of your VoIP network for performance, reliability and security.
Voice over IP has rapidly become the communications medium of choice for today's enterprises. However, the ongoing management of VoIP services requires tools, resources and expertise that may not be available in-house.
With VoIP Managed service from BTT, you leverage industry-leading resources and management capabilities for secure and reliable VoIP communications.
BTT provides a range of management capabilities along with performance information to ensure optimal operations of your VoIP communications devices.
- 24/7 multi-lingual service desk (English, Spanish and French) for incidents, change requests, problem resolution, and more.
- Surveillance of devices, interfaces and applications for failures, threshold violations, service degradation, and more
- Email or phone notification of priority issues that may be affecting service
- Configuration management, with regular backups to ensure recovery capabilities
- Incident management, with tracking throughout the incident management lifecycle
- Problem management for proactive prevention of incidents
- Release management to ensure your operating systems and applications stay current
- Change management to ensure incidents are minimized
- Capacity and performance reports
Major incidents affecting service are backed by service level agreements, and each management function has extensive service level objectives.
- 24/7 expert support
- Reduced capital expenditures and infrastructure costs
- Improved productivity and reduced administration time
- Optimized VoIP device performance and service uptime
- Speed responsiveness and problem resolution
- Improved customer access to company resources
- Reduced and predictable expenses
- Access multiple levels of VoIP technical expertise
With BTT, you leverage the extensive processes, resources and capabilities of an industry leader in VoIP services:
- More than 7 years of VoIP management experience
- Management of global and largest of Canadian enterprises
- World class management and workflow toolsets
- Extensive process development
- Certified, experienced resources including CCIE voice
- Ongoing investment and roadmap in VoIP management
- Large installed base
- Strong vendor partnerships
- Extensive portfolio of services
- Best in class MPLS network
- Avaya Platinum Partner
- Cisco-certified resources
- Certifications include: CCNA, CCDA, CCDP, CCNP, CCVP, CCIE Routing and Switching, and CCIE Voice
Contact us today to see how BTT can optimize your VoIP network.
Email, call us or send us a request from this page, we'll reply immediately.